Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mint to Tiffany Blue

Mint to Tiffany Blue

Mint as a trend color is great as a accessory or a statement piece, like a cardigan or a dress. The pastel tons are flowing pretty strong this cuple of seasons, and I think they are going to be arround a for long while. The Tiffany blue is very similar to Mint, it's kind of a light blue that wants to be green. This made me so confused! dependig of the picture that I was looking, I couln't tell if it was blue or green. I recomend you to try mixing mint with others pastel colors, or with a darker green in the same ton, like green petroleum, or even putting it together with black and white.

".. and I also believe that mint will be very big in fashion next spring." Lady Gaga, Marry The Night video.

No comments:

Post a Comment